ISLAMABAD - Pakistan's Supreme Court has given one-month's time to the Federal Board of Revenue for furnishing a final report in the NATO containers corruption case, which caused a whopping 37-billion-rupee loss to the national exchequer.
ISLAMABAD - The ongoing dispute on whether US official Raymond Davis, who gunned down two men in Lahore, enjoys diplomatic immunity may get referred to the International Court of Justice if talks between Washington and Islamabad fail, a media report said.
ISLAMABAD - Beleaguered singer Rahat Fateh Ali Khan telephoned Pakistani Interior Minister Rehman Malik from India Sunday and "thanked him for providing help during the legal troubles over the past week", state-run PTV said.
ISLAMABAD - The anti-terrorism court in Pakistan's garrison city of Rawalpindi Saturday again issued an arrest warrant in the Benazir Bhutto assassination case against former president Pervez Musharraf, a media report said.
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan's former Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi has questioned the three-week time given by the Lahore High Court to the Foreign Ministry to file a reply on the immunity status of double-murder accused US diplomat Raymond Davis.
- Don’t let Davis leave Pakistan, rules court
- Pak Supreme Court directs sitting PCO judges ‘not to issue any judicial orders’
- Wait till court decides on Raymond Davis: Pakistan tells US
- Prosecutor in Taseer murder case quits
- Pak Chief Justice to decide if Musharraf should be prosecuted for defying SC order
- Pak court extends double murder-accused US diplomat’s remand till Feb 11
- Court issues contempt notices to Kayani, Musharraf
- Protect minorities, lawmakers ask Pakistan
- Police encounters developing culture of slaying people with indemnity: Pak SC
- Court martial of Indian general gets Pakistan chief justice thinking
- Pak SC warns police, spy agencies over increasing ‘illegal disappearances’
- Verdict against judges who took oath after Musharraf declared emergency reserved
- Islamabad HC rejects petition for cancellation of case against Salman Taseer’s assassin
- Musharraf to ‘return to Pakistan and face court cases’ as soon as party “gains ground”
- Pak Supreme Court moved for calling in army to stop bloodbath in Karachi
- Plea to hand over Karachi to army
- Pak SC approached to ‘hang’ Musharraf for subversion of Constitution
- Pak Court dismisses plea seeking quashing of FIR, ATC trial against Taseer’s assassin
- Afghan good in transit pilfered in Pakistan
- Missing people case: Pak SC warns intelligence agencies against ‘illegal acts’
- Pakistan unlikely to defend Hafiz Saeed in 26/11 US lawsuit
- Hajj corruption scandal: Pak SC cracks down on investigating agency
- Two Pakistani judges lobbying for promotion face action
- Pakistan to defend ISI officials in Mumbai attacks lawsuit filed in US court
- Pakistan’s two dozen Hindu families seek asylum in India
- After 16 months, Islamabad HC to hear case against Musharraf
- Pak Supreme Court dismisses PCO judges case objections
- Pak spy agencies admit having Adiala Jail’s “missing prisoners” in their custody
- Arrest all involved in Haj scam: Pakistani apex court
- Pakistani hotel introduces braille menu for blind
- Pak SC accepts ‘contempt of court’ petition against Musharraf, Shaukat Aziz
- Asma Jahangir assails LHC stay order against presidential pardon for Aasia Bibi
- Allotment of Baloch land to US, NATO forces challenged in Lahore HC
- Blasphemy accused Pak-Christian woman approaches LHC against death sentence
- Pak Supreme Court can issue notices to spymasters as no one above law: Chief Justice