WASHINGTON - Potential 2012 presidential candidate Sarah Palin has defended her "blood libel" phrase that she had used in her video response to the Arizona shootings, and added that her critics cannot 'shut her up' over her conservative agenda.
HAVANA - Cuba has denounced online social network Facebook and Google-owned video sharing network YouTube for closing its account and censoring video links from the two websites.
LONDON - WikiLeaks has demanded that Google and Facebook reveal the contents of any US subpoenas they may have received, a media report said Saturday.
SAO PAULO - Scores of demonstrators rallied Saturday outside the gates of the British consulate in Sao Paulo to demand the release from prison of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.
TORONTO (GaeaTimes.com) -- A Canadian law firm thought it wise to reach out for Facebook to promote their cause.
- Facebook banned for hours in Saudi Arabia
- “Times of military coups in Pakistan are over”: Musharraf
- Delhi Traffic Police launches web portal
- Judge punishes Michigan juror for Facebook post
- Facebook post gets Detroit-area juror in hot water
- Microsoft co-founder sues 11 companies
- Facebook sued in California over teen endorsements
- Mexico's newest icon: 22-year-old Miss Universe
- NY man's Facebook ownership claim lands in court
- New York man claims ownership of Facebook
- Calif. woman in child-custody battle with Ohio man
- Gays celebrate one year of Delhi High Court judgment
- Lahore High Court orders govt to block blasphemous content still present on Facebook
- Bangladesh lifts ban on Facebook
- Legal notice can be sent via Facebook too
- Sindh High Court directs PTA to block obscene material on YouTube
- CAPITAL CULTURE: 'West Wing Week,' not quite viral
- Facebook back in Pak following Lahore High Court’s order of lifting ban
- 70 percent of Pakistanis want permanent ban on Facebook: Poll
- Brazilian judge orders boy returned to US father
- Tweets not sweet: Can spell trouble in divorce cases
- Outrage as Amnesty sacks Indian rights campaigner
- Wis. teen reaches plea deal in Facebook sex scam
- Berlusconi attacker apologizes to premier
- Berlusconi attacker may be sent to psych unit
- LHC stops deportation of detained Pak-origin US nationals
- Pakistan police probe Americans in terror case
- Pakistan court stays deporting of Americans
- Tech blog, Singapore startup feud over tablet PC
- Fla. judges, lawyers must 'unfriend' on Facebook
- Facebook users urge mafia boss to be informant
- India-Bangladesh couple seeks intervention to stay united
- Iran policing Internet in new attack on opposition
- Jennifer Lopez sues ex over alleged sex movie
- Tagged.com settles with NY, Texas in invite fight