RAWALPINDI - The Lahore High Court has refused to declare Ajmal Kasab, the lone surviving terrorist of the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks, a proclaimed offender under Pakistan's Criminal Procedure Code.
NEW DELHI - The Supreme Court Thursday said that with the march of technology, privacy is "virtually disappearing".
AHMEDABAD - The Gujarat High Court Tuesday questioned an NGO on the issue of non-summoning of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi and others by the Nanavati-Mehta judicial inquiry commission probing the 2002 Godhra train carnage and the communal riots thereafter.
MUMBAI - Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan expressing his unhappiness over the acquittal of two Indian accused by the Bombay High Court in the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks case, on Monday said his government will file an appeal against the judgment in the Supreme Court.
ALLAHABAD - Aarushi Talwar's parents, Dr.
- Health of citizens is wealth of nation: Court
- Prosecution hails death penalty for Kasab
- Date for Tiwari’s DNA test to be decided March 8
- Court resumes perjury hearings in Jessica Lall case
- Compulsory education gives poor right to dignity: Court
- Supreme Court reserves verdict on Mulayam’s plea
- Raja goes to Tihar Jail, looks calm (Second Lead)
- Kalmadi aide’s CBI custody extended
- Raja goes to Tihar Jail, to get homecooked food
- Raja sent to 14 days judicial custody
- CBI issued notice on petition by retired naval officials (Second Lead)
- Activists protest two Goa judges’ suspension
- Amar Singh’s phone tapped on official directions: Reliance Infocomm
- Court asks government why it wants to remove Lalli
- Prajapati killing, Amar Singh cases to figure in apex court
- Government withdraws direction to DERC on power tariff
- Court serves notice to Kutch port over grazing land
- Court serves notice to power grid on Kutch creek towers
- 2G scam: Raja, Balwa sent to CBI custody till Feb 14 (Second Lead)
- Catch the big fish, apex court tells CBI in 2G scam case
- CVC case: Supreme Court reserves verdict
- N.D. Tiwari to undergo DNA test
- Court rejects Binayak Sen bail plea, activists disappointed (Third Lead)
- Binayak Sen case - A timeline
- Chhattisgarh court dismisses Binayak Sen’s bail plea (Second Lead)
- Supreme Court reserves verdict on CVC’s appointment
- Supreme Court slams Amar Singh for wasting its time
- High court reserves order on Binayak Sen’s bail plea (Second Lead)
- Hearing of Musharraf’s extradition, trial pleas put off until February 24
- Apex court laments inaction against child marriages
- CBI gets two more days for questioning Raja
- Gujarat’s no-objection clause for industries near sanctuaries questioned
- Panel on soft drinks will be re-constituted, apex court told (Second Lead)
- Court fixes Feb 19 to decide on Tiwari’s DNA test
- Can examine lapses in CVC’s appointment: Apex court (Second Lead, superseding earlier story)