WASHINGTON - The Supreme Court has rejected an appeal that sought to hold a Canadian energy company accountable in U.S.
PARIS - Doctors Without Borders says Morocco has expelled hundreds of illegal immigrants, including women and children, to a no-man's-land without food or water after violent raids in several cities in the North African kingdom.
NEW YORK - Prosecutors plan to give Osama bin Laden a starring role in the terrorism trial of the first Guantanamo Bay detainee to be tried in civilian courts, a test case in the debate over whether suspects scooped up in the war against terrorism can be prosecuted like everyone else.
CAIRO - Kuwait has stripped a hard-line Shiite activist of his citizenship after accusing him of trying to stir up discord among Muslims.
JOHANNESBURG - Charles Taylor's defense team says the chief lawyer representing the former Liberian president at his war crimes trial is visiting South Africa.
- Zimbabwe court frees on bail US health workers
- Hemispherx says it was awarded $188M in lawsuit
- Ex-agent: Naomi Campbell knew gift was diamonds
- Farrow, Campbell draw spotlight to war-crime trial
- US immigrant's dream ends with genocide allegation
- Naomi Campbell to speak at Taylor war crimes trial
- Naomi Campbell to testify Aug. 5 at Taylor trial
- Claim: Former Somali colonel not immune from suit
- Kenya promotes 1 visa for 5 East African countries
- Naomi Campbell subpoenaed in war crimes case
- Naomi Campbell to be subpoenaed in war crimes case
- Norwegians with Congo death sentence seek clemency
- US lawyer faces contempt charge at Rwanda Tribunal
- Rwandan court to rule Thursday on jailed US lawyer
- Bad bounces? Try an NFL ball
- Ohio immigrant denies torture claim from Somalia
- Finland: Rwandan sentenced to life for genocide
- Piracy suspect seeks to move Va. trial
- Egyptians married to Israelis to lose citizenship
- Malawi: Gay couple found guilty
- US court grants asylum to Obama's African aunt
- Lawyer: US grants asylum to Obama's African aunt
- Judge acquits top aide to Zimbabwe prime minister
- Somali piracy suspects set for US arraignment
- APNewsBreak: Ohio man faces Somali torture claim
- Families of USS Cole victims sue Sudan again
- Prosecutor expects 2 Kenya election violence cases
- Case against top Zimbabwean aide delayed again
- Prosecutor has 20 suspects in 2007 Kenya violence
- Court questions suit against former Somali leader
- Obama aunt arrives for her 2nd asylum hearing
- Nigeria judge's ruling supports long-absent leader
- Zimbabwe prosecution set back in PM aide case
- Egypt to bring Christmas attack suspects to trial
- Nigeria court hears lawsuits over leader's absence