NEW DELHI - The Supreme Court on Tuesday set aside a Calcutta High Court order for a fresh Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) probe into the death of Kolkata-based design professional Rizwanur Rahman.
NEW DELHI - The Supreme Court will pronounce today its verdict on appeals challenging the Calcutta High Court's order for a fresh CBI probe into the death of Kolkata-based design professional Rizwanur Rahman.
NEW DELHI - Former Andhra Pradesh Governor and veteran Congress leader N D Tiwari has moved the Supreme Court challenging the Delhi High Court's order to undergo a DNA test on a paternity suit filed by lawyer Rohit Shekhar, who is claiming to be his biological son.
NEW DELHI - The Supreme Court on Monday directed the Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) to file a report on the level of pollution in the river Yamuna within two weeks after examining the sample of its water.
NEW DELHI - The Supreme Court on Monday issued notices to Union Carbide Corporation, Dow Chemicals and others on a plea filed by the Centre seeking enhancement of compensation to the victims of the 1984 Bhopal gas tragedy from Rs.
- Alahabad high court to resume hearing of Talwars’ plea
- Karnataka Govt. to challenge Krishna tribunal order in Supreme Court
- Davis case may end up at the International Court of Justice
- Next hearing of Aarushi murder case on Feb 25
- Kasab to appeal against death sentence in Supreme Court
- 26/11 attacks: Maharashtra Govt. to appeal against Ansari, Sabauddin in SC
- Aarushi case: Talwars challenge CBI court order in Allahabad HC
- Prosecution hails death penalty for Kasab
- 26/11 attacks: Bombay High Court upholds death sentence for Kasab
- Kasab recites Quran in jail ahead of verdict
- Rahat thanks Malik for support during detention
- Rahat, manager fined Rs.1.5 each
- Bhutto murder: New arrest warrant against Musharraf
- Lalgarh killings: Calcutta High Court orders CBI probe
- CBI moves SC against clean chit to Advani in Babri demolition case
- Don’t let Davis leave Pakistan, rules court
- Supreme Court seeks status report on former Chief Justice Balakrishnan
- No sale of tobacco products in plastic pouches from March: Supreme Court
- Davis case: Foreign ministry seeks more time from court
- Nithari killings: SC upholds death sentence for Surinder Koli
- Supreme Court directs Centre, States to rehabilitate prostitutes
- Reliance Infocomm refutes allegations in phone-tapping case
- Karnataka High Court upholds suspension of disqualified MLAs
- Karnataka High Court to give verdict in disqualified MLAs’ case
- Supreme Court asks Centre to file affidavit against Lalli
- Ayodhya litigant Ansari to move Supreme Court
- Wait till court decides on Raymond Davis: Pakistan tells US
- No Govt. wants a strong judiciary: Supreme Court
- Supreme Court asks Karnataka Govt. to allow export of iron ore
- Supreme Court seeks Centre’s response on Afzal Guru’s plea for transfer to J and K jail
- Chhattisgarh HC rejects Binayak Sen’s bail plea
- CVC case: Supreme Court reserves verdict
- Supreme Court asks Govt. to set up special court for 2G scam
- Black money trail: Supreme Court asks Government to locate Hasan Ali
- Supreme Court to hear black money issue