NEW DELHI - The Bombay High Court on Tuesday criticizing the Maharashtra Government asked it to explain its motive behind issuing a circular asking police officials not to record instructions coming from politicians within two weeks.
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan's Supreme Court has given one-month's time to the Federal Board of Revenue for furnishing a final report in the NATO containers corruption case, which caused a whopping 37-billion-rupee loss to the national exchequer.
New Delhi, Mar 1 (ANI): The Supreme Court on Tuesday set aside a Calcutta High Court order for a fresh Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) probe into the death of Kolkata-based design professional Rizwanur Rahman.
NEW DELHI - The Supreme Court will pronounce today its verdict on appeals challenging the Calcutta High Court's order for a fresh CBI probe into the death of Kolkata-based design professional Rizwanur Rahman.
NEW DELHI - Former Andhra Pradesh Governor and veteran Congress leader N D Tiwari has moved the Supreme Court challenging the Delhi High Court's order to undergo a DNA test on a paternity suit filed by lawyer Rohit Shekhar, who is claiming to be his biological son.
- Ex-RAW official, who disrobed in court, suffering from paranoia
- CPCB told to file report on level of pollution in river Yamuna
- SC issues notice to Union Carbide Corporation, Dow Chemicals
- Balakrishnan asked to quit over kin’s wrongdoing
- Spectrum scam, black money case to top apex court agenda
- More detailed pollution check ordered at Tuticorin plant
- Karnataka Govt. to challenge Krishna tribunal order in Supreme Court
- Apex court asks for report on erring cops
- Technology diluting privacy: Supreme Court
- Apex court to hear plea to hike Bhopal gas victims’ relief
- Kasab to appeal against death sentence in Supreme Court
- Bangladesh apex court to have first woman judge
- Godhra verdict travesty of justice: Prashant Bhushan (Second Lead)
- 31 convicted in Godhra train burning, sentencing Friday (Third Lead)
- Godhra verdict travesty of justice, says lawyer Prashant Bhushan (Lead, superseding earlier story)
- Investigation demanded against Australian over war Sri Lankan war crimes
- Godhra verdict: Ahmedabad court convicts 31, acquits 63 (Second Lead)
- CBI submits status report in 2G scam
- Security high ahead of Godhra train carnage verdict
- 26/11 attacks: Maharashtra Govt. to appeal against Ansari, Sabauddin in SC
- Health of citizens is wealth of nation: Court
- BJP apprehensive on execution of Kasab’s sentence
- Mirchpur protests: Apex court asks for steps to recover losses
- Breather for government in apex court this week
- Former Kerala minister sent to prison (Second Lead, superseding earlier story)
- CBI moves SC against clean chit to Advani in Babri demolition case
- Apex court seeks report on plaint against Balakrishnan
- Pak Supreme Court directs sitting PCO judges ‘not to issue any judicial orders’
- Mosque demolition: Clean-chit for Advani challenged by CBI
- Supreme Court seeks status report on former Chief Justice Balakrishnan
- Former Kerala minister sent to prison
- Former Kerala minister sent to jail
- Court resumes perjury hearings in Jessica Lall case
- Apex court seeks status report on K.G. Balakrishnan
- PF scam: court adjourns hearing till March 14