BHOPAL - A three-day festival of films on the subject of disability will be held in Bhopal from Dec 17, officials said Monday.
SHIMLA - In a major setback to cement maker Harish Cement Limited, a subsidiary of Grasim Cements Limited, the Himachal Pradesh High Court Monday cancelled the environmental clearance granted to it by the central government.
NEW DELHI - The Supreme Court Monday cautioned the media not to distort the judicial proceedings and not to tarnish the image of people by crossing the 'Lakshman Rekha'.
MUMBAI - Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan heaved a sigh of relief Monday after the Bombay High Court refused to entertain a suit against him for not revealing details of his flat in Wadala here in his nomination papers for the Rajya Sabha.
NEW DELHI - The Supreme Court Monday pulled up the central government for doing nothing to prevent states' diversion of funds allocated under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee SCheme (MGNREGs).
- Supreme Court asks govt. to produce complaint against Niira Radia
- After 16 months, Islamabad HC to hear case against Musharraf
- Tata’s privacy plea to be heard in February, claims rebutted
- Pak Supreme Court dismisses PCO judges case objections
- Noida land scam: Ex- chief secretary Neera Yadav gets bail
- Court questions plea against Ketan Desai
- Two convicted in Orissa for judo coach’s murder
- Centre didn’t prevent NREGA fund diversion: Apex court
- Now, Wikileaks suffering its own ‘financial’ leaks
- Supreme Court clears MCI’s common medical entrance test