PANAJI - A local court Wednesday issued notice to Goa Governor S.S. Sidhu's aide de camp (ADC), who is also a vigilance officer, to appear before it in connection with an alleged land scam.
AHMEDABAD - A former associate of social activist Teesta Setalvad Wednesday told a panel probing the 2002 Gujarat riots that she fabricated affidavits filed on behalf of the riot victims and tried to mislead courts.
NEW DELHI - Given the enormity of the amount involved, the scandal related to spectrum allocation to mobile companies was the mother of all scams, the Supreme Court said Wednesday.
NEW DELHI - Actor and social activist Shabana Azmi Wednesday said she is willing to take on the responsibility of getting concerned MPs on board to work on the issue of maternal mortality in India.
NEW DELHI - The Supreme Court Wednesday revealed that it had received a letter alleging that the bench hearing the case related to allocation of spectrum to mobile companies had been "managed".
- Supreme Court reserves order on Swamy’s plea
- CBI open to filing report in apex court on spectrum probe
- Ordinary policemen deserve basic amenities: Mahasweta Devi
- CBI ready to file report in apex court on spectrum probe
- 2G scam: Supreme Court reserves verdict on Swamy’s plea to prosecute Raja
- Supreme Court reserves order on Swamy petition